Dog Chews from Himalayan Cheese
Himalayan cheese for dogs is a hard, healthy and natural chew. It helps take care of your dog’s dental hygiene, removing excess tartar, while also being a healthy treat for dogs of all breeds! Churpi is easily digestible and lactose free!
Himalayan cheeses are made from the milk of Himalayan cows, which is subjected to a long and careful processing. First, the milk is boiled for an hour to remove all the fat and pasteurize it. Then a little salt and lime juice (only 0.01% total) are added to it for coagulation. The next step is pressing for 2-3 days to get rid of the moisture in the cheese. These blocks of cheese are cut into appropriately sized pieces and dried in a smoking chamber for as long as 20-30 days to become hard and acquire a delicate, smoky flavor.
Our chews from himalayan cheese are 100% natural, sourced from different regions and handmade using traditional methods! Each piece may be slightly different in appearance, shape or color. Possible ±10% difference in weight and length.
Benefits of Churpi Chews from TNC PETS
- Natural! Made from milk (99.99%) with salt and lime juice. The milk used in the production comes from free range Himalayan cows.
- Healthy! No preservatives, gluten or lactose. Contains vitamin D and D2, vitamin E, vitamin A and phosphorus, calcium, sodium, potassium, zinc and iron!
- Easily digestible! Thanks to the natural protein content, our chews are very easily digestible for dogs.
- Dental Health! The hardness of churpi chews helps clean teeth while chewing, reducing plaque and tartar.
- From puppies to large dogs! Churpi is a treat for any dog, regardless of age, size or breed.
|Dog weight||Size||Length||Chew weight|
|up to 5 kg||S||6 – 9 cm||25 – 40 g|
|5 – 10 kg||M||10 – 13 cm||60 – 85 g|
|10 – 15 kg||L||14 – 16 cm||100 – 120 g|
|15 – 20 kg||XL||14 – 18 cm||130 – 150 g|
|above 20 kg||XXL||15 – 20 cm||155 – 185 g|
Contact us now!
TNC PETS sp. z o.o.
ul. Chwaliszewo 68/6
PRODUCTION FACILITY ADDRESS:
ul. Gdyńska 131
VAT ID NUMBER: