Dog Chews from Himalayan Cheese
Himalayan cheese for dogs is a hard, healthy and natural chew. It helps take care of your dog’s dental hygiene, removing excess tartar, while also being a healthy treat for dogs of all breeds! Churpi is easily digestible and lactose free!
Himalayan cheeses are made from the milk of Himalayan cows, which is subjected to a long and careful processing. First, the milk is boiled for an hour to remove all the fat and pasteurize it. Then a little salt and lime juice (only 0.01% total) are added to it for coagulation. The next step is pressing for 2-3 days to get rid of the moisture in the cheese. These blocks of cheese are cut into appropriately sized pieces and dried in a smoking chamber for as long as 20-30 days to become hard and acquire a delicate, smoky flavor.
Our chews from himalayan cheese are 100% natural, sourced from different regions and handmade using traditional methods! Each piece may be slightly different in appearance, shape or color. Possible ±10% difference in weight and length.
Benefits of Churpi Chews from TNC PETS
- Natural! Made from milk (99.99%) with salt and lime juice. The milk used in the production comes from free range Himalayan cows.
- Healthy! No preservatives, gluten or lactose. Contains vitamin D and D2, vitamin E, vitamin A and phosphorus, calcium, sodium, potassium, zinc and iron!
- Easily digestible! Thanks to the natural protein content, our chews are very easily digestible for dogs.
- Dental Health! The hardness of churpi chews helps clean teeth while chewing, reducing plaque and tartar.
- From puppies to large dogs! Churpi is a treat for any dog, regardless of age, size or breed.
|Dog weight||Size||Length||Chew weight|
|up to 5 kg||S||6 – 9 cm||25 – 40 g|
|5 – 10 kg||M||10 – 13 cm||60 – 85 g|
|10 – 15 kg||L||14 – 16 cm||100 – 120 g|
|15 – 20 kg||XL||14 – 18 cm||130 – 150 g|
|above 20 kg||XXL||15 – 20 cm||155 – 185 g|
NEW! Churpi with Antler
Himalayan cheese with antlers is our innovative product in the Collagen line. Just like our standard churpi, they are made by hand using traditional methods. But during the production process, antler powder has been added to them! As a result, we have enriched the cheeses with collagen that comes 100% from nature, from naturally shed antlers of wild animals. This gives you the assurance that the collagen comes from a source that is humane and sustainable!
The addition of antler powder not only provides a large amount of collagen (antlers contain as much as 22%!), but also a set of essential amino acids and a high amount of digestible protein.
Benefits for your dog
healthy bones and joints
beautiful skin and coat
Contact us now!
TNC PETS sp. z o.o.
+48 793 911 969
SPRZEDAŻ HURTOWA W POLSCE:
+48 606 889 000
ul. Chwaliszewo 68/6
PRODUCTION FACILITY ADDRESS:
ul. Gdyńska 131
VAT ID NUMBER: